does this sound ok? should i word it different? if so any suggestions?

i posted a blog on myspace of local sex offenders and wanted some kind of discloser in case people use the info for the wrong reasons
here is what i have

WARNING THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT USE THIS TO HARASS THESE THESE SICK AND TWISTED MEN.
I FOUND THIS INFORMATION FROM recordsarea.com AND
http://dcs-inmatesearch.ne.gov/Corrections/COR_input.html
NOTE: THE PICTURES ARE UNDER THE SEX OFFENDER LISTED

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 12:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ..wow Anon seriously? you hover over your children even when they are tweens and teens, never letting them out of your sight? SHIT happens and it's good to be prepared, knowing where sex offenders live can help you map out a better course if your children walk or ride their bikes to school or even home from the bus stop, buses dont stop at every house! In out district some kids have to walk nearly .5 a mile to their bus stop! I think it is absolutely stupid to think that you can protect your child from everything at all times.. instead I choose to be aware and prepared and to make sure they are aware and prepared to handle various situations that may arise.

AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am not sticking up for them at all my opinion kill them all but I would not put THESE THESE SICK AND TWISTED MEN.

I would put men and add this is for the protection of our children .........I only say this because I would hate for the fucked up system to allow them to sue you for name calling or some bull shit I hope I make sense lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Other than you have "THESE" twice, it sounds fine. Although, all you have to do is put the links of where you found the information and you are not liable.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Anon has a point,you can be charged with harassement. Reword that section and say these men have been convicted and now live in our neighborhood. Congrats to you for watching out for the children in your area, they are lucky to have you looking out for them.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• WARNING THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT USE THIS TO HARASS THESE THESE SICK AND TWISTED MEN.

*This is for informational use ONLY. This is for you to help keep your children safe. I found this information from:____. Note: The pictures are under the corresponding name.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• AGREED...leave out sick and twisted....put animals instead.......just kidding leave that out
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Hey why don't you get off the computer and instead of blogging on your myspace.. go outside and be with your children and watch over them and you wouldn't have to worry about "these these sick twiseted men" getting to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Anon 1:11 Why don't you take your own advice.

I think that it sounds fine just take out the extra word and you'll be just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• wow anon who pissed in your coffee today? one of the reasons i posted that in my blog is i had several local moms wanting to know that information and i have several of them that live close to my house how am i suppose to know by looking at them if they are perverts or not? they could easily come over and start talking to me while im out with the kids and most of them are normal looking people
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• OK i think i have my final result thanks for the help ladies =)

WARNING THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY. THESE MEN HAVE BEEN CONVICTED AND LIVE IN OUR AREA. DO NOT USE THIS TO HARASS THESE MEN. THIS IS THE PROTECTION OF OUR CHILDREN
    I FOUND THIS INFORMATION FROM: recordsarea.com AND
    NOTE: THE PICTURES ARE UNDER corresponding name.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2009