Post Partum Bleeding Issue or Possible Pregnancy???? HELP PLEASE!!

OK so let me make something clear before I continue...I'm NOT asking if I am pregnant or if there is a possibility that I'm pregnant. I'm married & sexually active so I know there is a possibility & I'm getting an HPT when I go grocery today...

Now that that's out of the way...I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I bled for 6 weeks and haven't had any bleeding for the last 2 weeks. Then 4 days ago I had some brown spotting that was kind of mixed with a little mucus and then yesterday I had light pink bleeding. It was very light & didn't even get on my underwear but was there when I wiped 2 or 3 times when I went to the bathroom. Then last night it was just a tiny bit of brown. I didn't have anything else until about an hour ago when there was even lighter pink bleeding than yesterday.

Has anyone had this? Does this sound more like a PP bleeding issue or possible 1st trimester bleeding?

We're being safe but..I'm worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is most likely PP bleeding, it can take up to a year to return normal agin after having a baby. If you are worried just take the HPT, and go from there, but I think it is PP
    Mikeybsmom2006

Answer by Mikeybsmom2006 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It sounds like PP bleeding. The way that doctor explains it to me is that when you have a baby basically the inside of your uterus looks like one big boo boo and it will scab over like a normal boo boo would. So if you move or sit down for longs periods of time and then do alot of walking it'll sometimes bleed. It's annoying I know. I kept having it with my youngest. Be patient then if it last longer then 4 months then do something if you haven't already figured out if your PG or not.. GOOD LUCK!
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It sounds lik Post Partum bleeding. I bled for 7 weeks before they realized they had left a large part of the placenta in side and I had to have a D&C done. Then bled PostPartum for 3 more weeks.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would take the test to be on the safe side. Or call your obgyn.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 1:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2009