periods

Yesterday it was the last day of my period.And know i have been having really bad cramps but i dont have my period anymore.Is this bad im ttc but nothing.Since last month my period has been really light only spotting that has never happend.I have never used protecttion with my bf and i thook a pregnancy test last month and it was negative.Some one that has went trough this please any advice i dont have no one to talk to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• While I'm not a doctor by any means, I went through a similar situation. However, after a few months I had a really heavy period. I think I took 20 some preg tests, none were positive, and neither was a blood one at the doctor. There are a million reasons your period might change, but I can't give you a 100% answer. i guess your best bet is to call your doctor and ask them. Oh, another thought too, were you previously on birth control? If so sometimes that can have some after effects on your period. You might be normal for a few then odd for a few. Sorry I couldn' t be more helpful.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 11:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• thank you but i have never been in bityh control
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2009