Ideas for a Halloween costume for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Scary, funny, historical? Give us a little insight to your interests. I am sure I can come up with something good.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 9:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• What is your personality? Do you want to be funny or original?
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It needs to be something I can drive in and not scary . I'm going to be wearing it around my 5 and 7 year olds....I'm open to ideas....Last year I tried to go as a stick person by taping glow sticks on a black hooded sweatshirt and sweat pants...it didn't work out very well....the year before, I was a black eyed pea....Thanks!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Fahion a "bag" out of white fabric with armholes and gather it around your neck with string. You are "white trash". Tape or hot glue the small cereal boxes all over your black sweatpants from last year and carry a fake knife, you are a "Serial Killer". Buy an oversize orange t-shirt and create a jack-o-lantern face on it with a sharpie or fabric paint and wear the black sweatpants from last year. Black sweats, a set of inexpensive ears from the costume store and a black tail and eyeliner make an easy kitty cat. Good luck!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• How about going as your fav child storybook person or thing. You can wear a blue dress and bonnet with a Sheppard staff make out of a cane with white tussles paper to cover it. Maybe go as the cat in the hat dress in a black workout fit that you had add a tail, get a top black hat and put white and red stripes.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 3:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2009