What funny/gross things have you caught your children doing?

I was in the kitchen packing dh lunch for work and I heard this slurping noise. I turn around to find my daughter on all fours drinking out of the dog's water bowl. It was so funny! Gross, but funny!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dipping the toothbrush into the toilet. Funny enough it wasn't their toothbrush, it was DH's.

One has grabbed one of the dog's chew toys and started chewing on it like the dog.

I'm never easy to gross out, but got really grossed out when one of my kids smelled and licked his own foot and said "toe cheese" doesn't stink mama.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My son used to get in the cat's litter box! I used to try and rig up a barricade so he couldn't get in the kitcen but he always managed to slither through somehow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my daughter dipped her washcloth in the toilet, then wiped herself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My 15 month old Daughter is obsessed with the toilet and we have to ALWAYS keep the door shut. Well my 5 yr old Son went #2 in the toilet without flushing and didn't shut the door and I caught her splashing in it. She went straight in the tub and I was mortified.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

OMG SO GROSS! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Back when my boys were still little and in diapers, they woke up early from their naps and decided to "finger paint" with the contents of their diapers. it was summer and their window got the full-day sun, so you can imagine the smell in their room as I had to scrub down two babies, wash bedding, and scrub both their cribs and the walls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Wow mommy---I would have been mortified too.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EWWWW
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my kids have done that too. but a funny one was when we were outside playing in the backyard my 4 yr decideded to hook up the leash to his shirt then he got on all fours and started barking so i say" hey get that leash off of you you're not a dog" my hubby was like what? im like yeah that didnt sound right

(just so you know...i have a clothes line rope tied to a hooky thing and chain stake i use for one the cats when she goes outside i dont want my cat to get hit or to take off )
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Playing in the dog water or toilet like it is a bath tub. Drinking public pool water. Throwing salt and pepper all over the dinning room. She tried playing with dog poo, thankfully I caught her before she did that, yuck.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The other day I was putting my little one to bed and I heard a crash and then some crying and fidgeting....I ran to the otehr bathroom to find my 2 1/2 year old standing on the toilet trying to pee into the tub. He had fallen off trying to climb up with his pants on I think....Needless to say he missed:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009