Glue on bows...??

I used to live where they had a Kid 2 Kid, now there isn't one in any state next to the one I live in... so I was wondering if anyone knew how to find the glue on bows. If you don't know what they are, they are just little bows that have no way of being put into an infants hair without using a special glue that comes with them or kerosyrup.

SlapHappi

Asked by SlapHappi at 1:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hmm.. never heard of glue on bows... my mom used Karo syrup to get bows to stick in my hair. I just use a headband to attach bows to. I found some that have little holes in them that I stick the bow through. I also got some solid stretchy ones and took a little ribbon and wrapped it around and glued it with fabric glue on top of the seam so I could slip a bow on the (kind of tightly wrapped) ribbon loop.
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The hospital my DD was born at puts bows on little girls. They use KY Jelly.

It hardens, and then washes right off with water. The bows stayed in my DD's hair for three days until we gave her a bath.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2009