How to get the yellow out?

My son has lost a few teeth the two bottom ones have grown but they look yellowish, I tell him to make sure he brushes really well especially those two teeth.
He says he does and I believe him he is really good about his teeth but for some reason only those two turned color.

What can we use to brighten them up?

Thank you ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Have you taken him to the dentist? They may need to be cleaned or there could be some reason they are turned yellow (Can't remember what it's called) but it'd be a good idea to have a dentist check them out anyway.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am going through the same thing, well the dentist said that the baby teeth are just whiter against the new teeth. She said it happens even to her kids.

earthybrown

Answer by earthybrown at 12:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• try to mix a little baking soda with a little peroxide and brush his teeth with that once a week, i used to do that when i was young and it brightened my teeth right up, just make sure he doesn't swallow it
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2009