the best way to tell your husband/boyfriend you are pregnant!!

I was researching some ways to tell my husband I am pregnant. some of them are really good, but wanted something very thoughtful and something that he will remember for life. How did you tell ur partner that you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Someone gave me some hand-crocheted baby booties. I snuck out and hung them from his rear-view mirror, so that he found them when he got in the car the next morning.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Sneak out to his car & tie 2 pacifiers - one blue, one pink - to his rearview mirror.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I put some key baby stuff all around and see if he picks up the clues...or have a themed dinner... baby carrots, baby red potatos... you get the idea or heck do both... have fun and Congrats Mama
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Get a onesie that says, I love daddy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Congrats. We have a Boston Terrier and she greets my Husband at the door everyday after work so for our last one I had a onesie made that said "we're pregnant" and put it on our dog. He came home and as usual our puppy ran to the door. He picked her up and said OMG Stacy stop dressing the damn dog. He didn't even pay attention to what it said but I thought it was the cutest idea ever until he ruined it. If you don't have a dog maybe you have another child and you can have them wear a shirt or something.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I found out on Father's day that I was pregnant. That night we were just chillin at home and I turned to him and said "Happy Father's Day!" He got the hint!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my husband looked at the test for me! hahaha, he remembers it! i was nervous to look at it, didnt want to get disappointed so he did it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I love the dog one ha ha too funny!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Make a cake and write out in icing, daddy or wer'e gonna be parents or word it however you want to. I was going to do this with my mom, i just bought some pastries and champagne for her and the father with the pregnancy test on top of the box.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry, but I think ANYway you tell him.. He's gonna remember it FOR LIFE!
    Swimmyfish

Answer by Swimmyfish at 5:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009