In what order do you have your pantry?

Mine is somewhat in order but I know I could do better. I'd like to redo the shelves as far as the paper on them.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• cereal & anything else in boxes is on the top shelf
    cans on second shelf
    chips & misc. stuff on the bottom shelf
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Its in order by supplies, it's too big to try and break down but everything belongs where it should. Im picky with the pantry and am always making sure everything is where it needs to be..
    My dh says Im a bit OCD about it.. lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i'm pretty much a butt-head when it comes to my pantry and the fridge. but on the plus side, i could go in there blind-folded and find exactly what i need. there isn't really any rhyme or reason to it..... it just makes sense to me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I put snacks on the top shelf so that the little ones can't get to them whenever they want. I also put the cereal up there and less used items like boxes of cake mix etc. Next shelf (from the top) I have my boxes which are usually stuff like side items for dinner. Third shelf is my canned goods and 4th shelf is my less used items like oil and such.
    jennifermadi

Answer by jennifermadi at 12:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2009