Would you do it?

Would you renew your Sam's Club card just to shop there if you found out they are now taking food stamps?

According to there website they now ALL take foodstamps. I just recently had to get on them since I was laid of with about 300 others in my company.

Here is the link: http://samshelpcenter.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/194/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvc2lkL3BoUUI0YUdq/sno/0

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't shop at Sams, but we shop at Costco and it is SO worth it. So, if you are now on food stamps, I would definitely renew your membership, because you will get more for the money. We love buying in bulk!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would renew mine if I had one, but I don't shop there.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yea i would, times are hard, and this is no time to feel embarrassed or high minded, get what you can get for your family to survive. im sure walmart did this for a reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Why not i totally would people are having a hard time everywhere who cared what they take as long as it is worth the money to shop there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009