In what order do you have your bathroom shelves?

My sink shelves have towels and my other space that kind of looks like a mini pantry has like 7 shelves I have little baskets in them with stuff in them that I need and maybe not need (I will have to do some more cleaning in there).
How do you have yours in order?

Thanks again...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• The closet in our master, top to bottom, 4 shelves of towels & washclothes. A shelf of lotions & creams. A shelf that we have small pull out draws stacked on so we can organize smaller things into them.
    A shelf with two containers side by side, one holds things like shave cream & soaps. The other holds waxing supplies.
    On the floor we have two more sets of pull out drawers for more storage.
    Behind the main bathroom door, is a 3 drawer storage unit that I have things I dont use too often stored in. Misc flat irons, curling irons, my contacts (disposable so I get them as needed) fingernail files, ect)
    Vanity area between sinks, 3 drawer unit with our meds, beauty supplies, hair products, ect.
    Under his sink, stuff he uses. Under mine, stuff I use.
    Behind door to WC, another 3 drawer unit, with things I use day to day. Lotions, ect. Then 2 baskets for each of us on vanity for misc daily use. Brushes, deodorant, ect
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I wish I had shelves. I only have a linen closet on the other side of the house for towels. We only have one sink and no storage at all. I have to keep every thing in baskets on the vanity. It's a cluttered mess.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2009