So I let my dogs out this morning

And the kids next store ran over to play with them, they had a babysitter with her children over.
The babysitters kids kept grabbing my dogs willy saying "look he has a PENIS!"
Meanwhile my next door neghbors kids are staring at my dog like "WTH is a penis" I could not believe this was happening, than the little boy GRABS it hard, and says "he has a small penis" and my dog cries and runs back into my house...
I didn't know what to say to the kids, and the babysitter was laughing...
Is this odd behavior for a child, or is it odd behavior for the sitter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think for the baby sitter, if she says nothing while the kids are grabbing the dogs penis, I don't think I want her watching my kids
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• OP here, Yeah, especially since I never saw her before, now I know my dog weighs all of 5 lbs wet-but little dogs pack a mean bite, she doesnt know me, or my dogs?
    I wouldnt let my child be grabbing at ANY dog I didn't know, especially at a dogs willy?
    who knows how a dog would react to that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i would write the mom who is paying the sitter a note (your neighbor), let her know how the sitter acts when her kids hurt animals and also that her kids are way into genitalia, both big red flags of kids who would hurt other kids. (kids treat the world the way they have been treated... they dont know better in most cases)   i would wanna know if my sitter did that to my neighbor. if i saw the sitters kids again i would tell them not to touch the dog, that isn't the way you treat a pet.

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Inappropriate behavior for all. The babysitter needs to grow up and teach her kids the appropriate way to approach and touch an animal and the appropriate place to be so open about "private" words. Sure dogs hang out, but it doesn't need to be GRABBED!! I'm shocked your dog didn't bite the kids! And any good pet owner/trainer would know that the kid, not the animal would have been in the wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• first all for them to run up and dothat first thing seems odd to me and the baby sitter sounds imature too! your dog should have niped! lol
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would defiently inform your neighbor of what happened. I know if my babysitter reacted like that I would want to know becaus I wouldn't want my kids to be watched by them. I think there is something defiently not right going on with the babysitters kids. I hope your little dog is okay.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009