How would it made you feel?

I am a sahm and we needed to take care of some last minute stuff for school. Ok I woke up early to get ready I cleaned up for the day (I should have took a shower and wash my hair) anyway I put my clothes on that I was going to wear well...

1. I did not like the way my shorts fit me...(I know I have gained atleast 10lbs) but my shorts were going up my butt and my front part....aarrgg!!! I hate that.

2. My hair was not doing what I wanted it to do!!!
I tried wearing it in a ponytail but did not want to coapporate either plus I was hot and feeling sweety (I did sit infront of the fan for a moment) that kind of helped.

3. I felt fat...

Should I have taken a shower and start from scratch but SOMETIMES my hair does well when it is alittle not so clean...go figure.

What are your thoughts ladies???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Put on some crop pants or pants, and a hat or put your hair up
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• sister~ wait a week!! you sound like me on the 3rd of every month!!! :)
    busymom51407

Answer by busymom51407 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009