Gov. Patterson plays the race card..wth is wrong with people?

Gov. David Paterson blames calls for him to step aside on race

Gov. Paterson blamed a racist media Friday for trying to push him out of next year's election - launching into an angry rant that left even some black Democrats shaking their heads.

"The whole idea is to get me not to run in the primary," Paterson complained on a morning radio show hosted by Daily News columnist Errol Louis.

He suggested that Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, the country's only other African-American governor, also is under fire because of his race.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/08/21/2009-08-21_gov_david_paterson_blames_...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Gosh I thought you actually had something to do today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• So many racist prone posts from just one little woman. I'm yet amazed again today.
    Take a hint and move out of those deep dark hills of TN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• excuse me Paterson*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Couldn't find the page tn.....

Aawww look Tn you have an Anon stalker......with nothing better to do...

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• for those not able to veiw the page at the link in the OP

here http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/08/21/2009-08-21_gov_david_paterson_blames_call_for_.html

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Tn always has nothing better to do I get on here off and on and she always has a post well it seems on my days off she does

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• LOL anon it is too funny how you feel the need to put out your schedule for others on the internet..ridiculous and also that you worry so much about when others are on.Shows how pathetic you are.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• OMG...he is quoting a Michael Jackson song! I guess us Duh-uh STOOPID white FOLKS are just not intelligent enough to MAYBE just MAYBE dislike candidates ISSUES. And I see where he is saying "they" are setting up Obama to be the next man of color attacked.....sounds to me like HE is setting up a big O fat race card to be thrown every time someone disagrees with Obama's policies...

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Interesting post, Tn. When did you acquire your anon stalker?

Personally, I would find it humiliating to get my kicks stalking someone, but to each their own.

Back to the question, playing the race card is easy. Have a sucky attitude at work and get fired? It's because of race. Don't study and flunk finals? It's because of race.

I had a guy ask me out once, and when I turned him down he called me a racist bigot. I reminded him he was married with two kids, and that is WHY I turned him down. Pig.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009