Do you know any work from home scam free jobs?

Im 23 and I am looking for a "work from home" job so I can be home with my 2 mth old. Any comments or ideas?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes!!! I think you might be interested in what I do. I am a SAHM to 2 year old Joey and 5 month old Abby. I recently started working from home and I really enjoy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company we're partnered with has been in business since 1985 and accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1987.

I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You need to decide if you are only wanting a JOB or if you would consider a Business form Home.
    A business is going to offer you better income and more flexible hours.
    I know that WAHM.com has some great leads on JOBS if that is what you are looking for.
    I have my own home business with AMERIPLAN. I love it. I get to work very P/T while my daughter naps and any business that I do I'm getting an upfront check AND a monthly residual check, so my income is ALWAYS growing!!!

Let me know if I can help you :)

Christina Dennis
    Daily Pay & Benefits Incl w/NO selling
    770-728-9938
    FreedomToBeAtHome@live.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help answer any questions. I'd love to help!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• YES! I work at home with my 2 little ones ages 5 and 2 home with me and absolutely love it! I work with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, and this is not MLM! Feel free to contact me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I have a scam free list on my site...

Sabrina's Closet

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in Working Mom Entrepreneurs group and Work From Home site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2009