I found a recent report on a newspaper about Mercury and fish...

Here it is:

" WASHINGTON -- A federal study of mercury contamination has found the toxic substance in every fish tested at 291 streams nationwide, a finding that underscores how extensive mercury pollution has become.

The US Geological Survey tested thousands of fish from 1998 to 2005. Only about a quarter had mercury levels exceeding what the EPA says is safe for eating. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/20/federal-study-shows-mercu_n_263741.html

My family eats fish so I'm guessing that our stomach would help to "filter" the toxin (mercury) but since reading many posts about the vaccines I was wondering...

If anyone can share any thoughts about how our bodies "dispose" of the mercury injected when we are vaccinated?

Is there a difference between mercury swallow when we eat mercury in fish and the mercury we get through our vaccines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• A doctor for sure might have a proper answer to this question. I'm not sure if I understand completely your question????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

Anon: I guess that I'm trying to figure out if the mercury found in fish it is the same as the mercury used in our vaccines? and

How does the body gets rid of the toxin which is taking though the mouth and How does the body gets rid of a toxin when the toxin is injected (vaccines)?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009