EMERGENCY!! ok so i went into preterm labor AGAIN an im 32wks they said they wnt stop it again once im 34 wks has any1 else had this prob an when did u end up having ur bby an wat was the outcome also how long did ur lil 1 have to stay in the hospital

momatonly16

Asked by momatonly16 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went into labor at 30 weeks, they stopped it and I was on bedrest. I had 3 other children so it was hard to be on complete bedrest. I tried. I ended up having her at 36 weeks, she was perfectly normal, and didn't have to stay in the hospital any longer than normal. She was alittle small, she weighed 5lbs 2 oz and was 18" long. She is now 14 years old, and still small for her age.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am sorry you are experiencing this, but to answer your question...you need to talk to your doctor. Many doctors and policies differ. It will depend on your baby's needs and your health issues. Good luck to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i was on bedrest for almost month. i went into labor at 30 kws and again at 32. i stop bed rst around 36 wks had him at 37 wks my niece was born at 34 wks and no problem she went home the same day my sister did
    TAKE IT EASY REST NO SEX!!! NO WALKING BE LAZY
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I ahd my daughter at 34 weeks she came home a week later she had Jaundice but was fine than my next I had at 33 weeks and he was transferred to another hosp and spent 33 days in they're he had to learn how to eat for some reason he didnt have a sucking reflex and had to gain weight and breath on his own every baby is different Good Luck

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• How far dilated are you? Did your pre-term labor cause a change in dilation or effacement? Or was it just contractions that werent actively doing anything?

I went in to pre-term labor at 31 weeks with my daughter and during that day dilated from closed to 2 and effaced from about 30% to 50%. I was told that I would not make it til 36 weeks but I passed that up and made it to my induction at 38 1/2 weeks.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i had the same problem i started labor early at 27 wks. with my first baby. They stoped the labor and sent me home then it happend again at 32 weeks. they told me that if it happened again that i would go ahead a deliver. I ended up having her on my due date belive it or not. she wanted out. lol
    texas_robin82

Answer by texas_robin82 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i am dialated to 2 an 80 percent effaced
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009