Negative people!!!!!

I work at wal-mart and I'm very okay with my job but I just can't stand the negativity. I'm trying suck it up since jobs are scarce now days. I can't get past the bitchiness of my coworkers. They are all very rude and arrogant. There are a couple of people I work with that I really do like but for the most part, it's awful. I mind my own business and do the best I can but to them, they just don't seem to care. I dread everyday I have to go there. Any words of advice? :-(

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Make the best of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Get a shift change, or just stay yourself, be positive and just work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Just stick to yourself. Remember that you are there to work not to socialize. Just work. IT's the best thing you can do. Good luck!
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Hate to say this, but you need to just make the best of it. I've had these experiences at every job I was at. You are always going to have a negative person or two that brings down the entire place.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My friend has that problem too. she has changed areas like 5 times in 4 years because the women she works with are biotches.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Stay professional and ignore personalities. A pleasant expression on your face, polite greetings, that's about all you can do, besides shaking it off on your way home so that you don't think about the people after you leave the workplace.

Answer by Bmat at 2:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009