Rants: The flip side

So what's been going good? Feel free to brag, boast, or just plain squeel with delight over anything you feel like!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My brother and SIL are in town. I haven't seen them since Christmas!

And DD only had one accident last week! (she's just over 2 years old)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Okay here is my rant Child support finally took my sons fathers income tax check and told me I had to wait 6 months to get it because he was married okay cool so she tells me aug 19 th you will get it well I called because I have not got it yet and they say ooh in May the irstook it back his wife filled for her part okay no prob its his kid not hers so my difference is $265 I will get that soon they said but it was originally $2700 so I sucked it up and said I will be blessed wi hat I got But what makes me mad was we went to court for his nonpayment in over a year and he tells the Judge look she is getting $2700 blah blah so the Judge slaped him on the wrist all for nothing ...awwww Thanks for the vent

Anonymous

• My oldest son just got his TCAP results back from last year (standrized test for TN) and he was WAY above average on everything. I'm so proud of him.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Oh and I almost forgot my middle son got up with no problems today for school (he's not a morning prerson). I love this question Thank you.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Well, my LO is so smart I just love him and SO and me have stopped fighting at least for a day lol, I got 4 classes in school, and love my guys and have a chance to prove myself at work this week.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My hubby is getting a promotion on the first! WOO HOO!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• And I think I may have mastered this potty training thing down! Only one accident in two weeks, GO DREW!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Well, my kids are fed, my house is clean and my husband called today, (he is overseas). Life is pretty good in this corner. :)
    Galdarisimom

Answer by Galdarisimom at 2:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The energy vampire that i worked with, decided to walk out today.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I love this positive question. I wanted to add one more thing. My middle son just got home from school and he had a good day today. He's having problems adjusting to the school routine so I'm very glad that he did good today.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009