skank~a~liscious

im so tired of skanky clothes! i LOVE the new trends on kids and adults there are so many tastefull clothes out there why dress like a skank?

i dont want to see your jelly roll in those tight pants and too tight shirt, or almost all your boobs

and i deffinatly dont want to see your pre-teens non existant boobs in a tiny bikkini top!

honestly!

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you on this! It's harder to find normal, non-skanky clothes, but I refuse to dress myself or my daughter in anything even remotely skanky.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• SO FUNNY! I just texted my friend last night and called her skankalicious! lol She's not skanky though, but I know what you mean. Yesterday, I saw a girl at the grocery store with SUPER short shorts.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• hahaah i mean i have my share of low cut shirts but there is a line between skanky and tastefull!

short dresses and shorts a fine line!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• LOL! I know what you mean. I am so tired of grown women walking around with a fat roll bigger than my husband's hanging over their pants. I know it's hard to lose the baby weight but cover it up, I do! You can look sexy without looking trashy. And the teenage girls, where are their mother's?
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009