Any good bed substitutes for a 2 year old?

my two year old will be spending some time with a relative over some upcoming weekends and I'd like to buy him a sleeping bag to make it exciting.. I want him to also be as comfortable as possible. He sleeps in a toddler bed now and doesnt really have any trouble sleeping. I've looked at ready beds but I can't seem to find them in stock anywhere! Any suggestions?

katnowa

Asked by katnowa at 2:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can buy those sleeping bags that have a built-in blow up bed at Wal-Mart for like $30. I know at least a couple of them have Disney characters such as Cars and Princesses.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• If he's still in a toddler bed, just take his mattress and put it on the floor somewhere. They're small enough to slide under another bed when not in use or even stand up in a closet.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My son has one of those little toddler couches that folds out into a bed. He used it when we went to visit his grandparents and then when we had family in town that used his room.
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3125413&fromWidget=TRU%3ACategory%3ATop+Sellers
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009