Want to hear something of a dem from muah??

Here it is ..I ^5 this dem for this

TABOR CITY, N.C. – A sheriff says North Carolina's longest serving state lawmaker has shot one of two intruders who kicked in the front door of his home.

Columbus County Sheriff Chris Batten tells The Star-News of Wilmington that 74-year-old state Sen. R.C. Soles shot the man who was taken to a hospital.

The sheriff's office referred a call from The Associated Press to the State Bureau of Investigation. An SBI spokeswoman did not immediately return a call.

The SBI is investigating a man's claim that Soles tried to fondle him more than a decade ago when the man was a teenager. The accuser later said he made up the story. Soles has not been charged and denies the accusation.

Calls to a number listed for Soles' Tabor City home went unanswered. Soles has been in the General Assembly for 40 years.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_on_re_us/us_soles_shooting;_ylt=Ajsp_U76q.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 2:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• sorry the title is supposed to read 'want to hear something positive of a dem from muah?'
    tnmomofive

• Ummm ... okay.
    I can't see that this has anything to do with whether the man whose home was invaded was Democrat or Republican

(and I can't figure out what "muah" means)
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm pathetic post after post is pathetic hun.... I don't stalk you its just every time I come here you are here posting DUH

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• oh waldorf see alot of conservatives get picked on here by those saying they never have anything positive to say about any dems well here it is ...Good on him for shooting the intruder.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• anon either use your name and own what you say or piss off.Stalker sheesh
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• How am I a stalker explain that to me do I come to your page Hell No do I send you messages Hell No is this a private group Hell No please help me out here

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'm sure he was VERY glad to have a gun at that moment. LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• "I'm pathetic post after post"

Anon, I agree with you 100%.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• LMAO- well off to get the kids thanks for all the fun on my day off ladies I am off Sat maybe we can do this again ;-0)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009