Do you have this...a camel toe?

I hate it I go a size up but it doesn't help it's like I will have to wear those old looking pants/short with just the elastic. What went wrong I don't remember having this my dh says he loves it I tell him well what about other men looking he says he doesn't care but I do....help me. he says I have a fat Pxxxx...but with a smile.

What can I do? (no surgeries it too expensive or else I would)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wonder if wearing fitted panties would help. Or a light girdle, perhaps?

Answer by Bmat at 2:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Having a fat "cat" isn't a bad thing to many men...my dh loves it also. The only solution I found for the camel toe were fitted panties....and those didn't always work either. Now I wear skirts & dresses so I don't worry about it anymore. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yeah, I have had the camel toe problem in the past. But it's not a bad thing to me, my lover thinks it's sexy. The only thing that has helped me is wearing tight panties. Works for me.
    Kodi1987

Answer by Kodi1987 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yes I have one and love it! So does SO.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• NOBODY I know loves that shit. Are ya'll messing with the OP? We all make fun of nasty camel toes.......... come on, are ya'll for real?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• ok i dont have a "camel toe" because i dont wear my jeans that tight, but i do have a very fat "cat" which my fiance loves. mine is fat on top and does show with stretchy pants but its not a camel toe.
    MANDA_MOM_OF_4

Answer by MANDA_MOM_OF_4 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 28, 2009

• You don't necesarily have to go up a pant size, try buying pants with a longer rise. by that I mean a longer line between the crotch and the waist. It sounds like they are too tight in the rise.
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 4:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2009