Do you think that mothers who don't vaccinate might know something that we don't?

" WASHINGTON -- A federal study of mercury contamination has found the toxic substance in every fish tested at 291 streams nationwide, a finding that underscores how extensive mercury pollution has become.

The US Geological Survey tested thousands of fish from 1998 to 2005. Only about a quarter had mercury levels exceeding what the EPA says is safe for eating. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/20/federal-study-shows-mercu_n_263741.html

My family eats fish so I'm guessing that our stomach would help to "filter" the toxin (mercury) but since reading many posts about the vaccines I was wondering...

If anyone can share any thoughts about how our bodies "dispose" of the mercury injected when we are vaccinated?

Is there a difference between mercury swallow when we eat mercury in fish and the mercury we get through our vaccines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I think non vaxing Moms know something that vaxing Moms dont. I also believe you will find a difference in lifestyles too. A person that does not vaccinate has to have an open mind and be willing to learn new ideas even if they are outside the box. I also believe you will see many similarities in the non vaxing community such as eating organic food, breastfeeding, AP, co-sleeping, cloth diapers, no to over the counter meds and no to prescription meds etc etc. I am not saying all of them believe this but you will see many things on this list as apart of their parenting style or lifestyle. Ingredients play a HUGE factor in my decision not to vax, but it also not the only reason. I do not believe vaccinations work. here are a couple sources if you are interested..

Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 7:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You need to learn of the different types of mercury.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Do you think that mothers who don't vaccinate might know something that we don't?

No.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No, mercury is no longer used in vaccines given to children. They started that when my first was born (though you had to request it back then). And that was almost 8 years ago, it is now standard that no mercury in vaccines given to kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

EireLass Yes but unfortunately chemistry is not my "thing". Thank you anyway! OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• mercury is mercury. It's poisonous no matter how it gets in your body. If your worried about Mercury, eat fresh water fish. Salt water fish has more murcury.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

Samurai Chica. Sorry to intrude but do you have any thoughts about the mercury found in some vaccines and how our body can dispose of it. Thanks OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Research pictures of children who were'nt vaccinated on the web it's horrible. I don't think vaccines need to be given to preemies until they are of age and weight, that can be dangerous and I see docotrs do it all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

I was thinking the same but my dh found by accident some information that I want to share. (cont)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Nope
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009