drama queens on cafe mom

I've been on CM for a little over 2 months now and I have noticed that there is allot of women on here who just seem to enjoy either causing drama or being a part in the drama. I wonder why. I mean I know it is possible I will get some drama just from writing this lol but oh well. I'm just curious as to why some women are starting drama by asking a very contraversial question or by getting way to personal when certain questions are asked. I mean whats the point all your gonna do is get yourself all worked up for nothing because you don't know who these people are and they may just be trying to get your goat so to say. or at least just write your comment and forget about it as long as you said your piece then whats the big deal? instead I see arguments taking place. and its usually not from the writer lol so she writes a question that she knows is gonna get clashes and sits back and watches the fun of drama queens fighting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• (by last anonymous poster) And, yet, you felt the need to start drama yourself,with this silly post. Guess it really does take one to know one, huh? Thanks for proving that old adage true. You need to look in the mirror before you go starting drama.

example #1 (above)

i honestly think some people just like to be spit-ful. they have nothing else better to do then put people down. my mother in law doesn't do it over the computer but  she likes to just plain cause drama in the family just for something to do, i think cause she gets bored sometimes.

bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 12:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You get it! Seriously your statement is true. But if they don't want an answer they shouldn't post questions or polls. I don't like the drama but I do like giving my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I dont undertstand it either. Some of these folks are just rude. Must not have anything else better to do than argue. who knows :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• lol exactly thats why I call them drama queens lol they love drama. I don't know why but they do. maybe its boredom I'm not sure. I've even seen someone ask why she cant buy alcohol with food stamps and I was like oh my god you know she just wanted to start some sh%t with people and they were answering her and arguing with one another about what people should buy with food stamps and etc. drama drama drama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• And, yet, you felt the need to start drama yourself,with this silly post. Guess it really does take one to know one, huh? Thanks for proving that old adage true. You need to look in the mirror before you go starting drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It's worse in the Politics section..ugh. Nitpicking, paranoid drama queens o'plenty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Teens and imature adults.
    Its a small high school here.
    There are ALOT of teens that refuse to grow up and ALOT of "adults" that refuse to grow up .
    Just wondering tho what was the need to post this is this nto a drama starter?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I guess it is cause some people think that their oppinion/view is the only right one... and have to bash anyone who does not agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• laughingLOL....I think it's from plain and simple boredom...only time to get "excited" is here on CM....LOL

lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009