Does your stomach overlay over the elastic waist of your panties?

I hate it the other day we went swimming and I noticed my dh stomach overlaying his swim shorts (the elastic waist band) not to mention his pecks were pecks no more...more like droopy pecks :(

What to do?...Help!!! we are in our mid to late 40's

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try jillian michaels 30 day shred or px 90
    busymom51407

Answer by busymom51407 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• realize that with age comes body changes, love them and appreciate them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• mine does from stomach stretching from having babies. I dont care. I just keep that part coverred up and no one notices. If I really need to look good for something I just get the full body underwear that "shapes"
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 7:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• lots of good diet (appropriate amount of proteins/carbs), tons of cardio, and strength-training will help..but realize, at your age, your skin is going to start sagging. even skinny people will sag with age.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• There are so many things you can do, but most importantly you should be concerned for your husband woman are to have some fat but men in that area is very dangerous. It can cause low testosterone which means no sex'o. And because of the fat in that area his vital organs are being stressed. All you need to do as far as exercise is a little or more than what you have been doing thats all. The best thing to do is start off simple like a nice walk @ night with your husband for a few weeks then progress from there don't make it complicated you know what you should and shouldn't eat and that you need to stay active. Everyday you will have to tell yourself to do it just like making your self wake up or forgiving somebody it will have to be a choice that you make every single day one day @ a time.
    kellyt123

Answer by kellyt123 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Oh and by the way in conclusion to what I was saying is again don't complicate things.
    People tend to subconsciously complicate things when there will is tested or they will start to find an easier way or skeem to avoid hardship, kinda like we used to do when we were children. Being conscious of this fact will help you tell yourself to bad we have to get going!
    kellyt123

Answer by kellyt123 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009