Where can I find these....

I am looking for choose your own adventure books. I am not sure of the exact name of the books or even what ages the books are for. They are the type of books you answer a question at the end of the chapter and by the answer it tells you what page to turn to. I would appreciate any information about them. Thank you!

mom-2-4boys

Asked by mom-2-4boys at 2:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they are called - choose your own adventure books, i would look on amazon, they seem to be for 4-6 grade students, we have some at my school, usually deal with social studies topics...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My son loves these!! He's in 4th grade this year and found my old ones at my mom's house. He read those and then wanted more. My mom got him some, from Borders I think. You should be able to go to the customer service desk there or at Barnes and Noble and ask.

Answer by missanc at 2:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Library!!! And they are free!!!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 4:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009