Has anyone posted a Q about the vets Death Book?

I read back and didn't see it but I have not been on everyday. If so can you link so I can read it. I'm interested in what people think about it.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I saw that being discussed on the talk news yesterday. Some of the questions were troubling especially the one about feeling like you contributed to society. There are a lot of elderly who feel they are no long valuable and it's their family who encourages them to feel like they contribute. If they answer yes, what is the next step?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yes, I did...and it is another LIE being used as propaganda.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• * sweet-a-kins
    Yeah another LIE like how he wants to close Gitmo but just open a new one on US soil. Please spare me, the only LIARS I see are OBAMA, HIS ADMIN. AND HIS SUPPORTERS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• They are talking about the life guide being given to veterans right now. They are showing the book and reading from the questionaire as I type this. It isn't a lie sweet-a-kins. You can't dismiss this as a "lie" just because it is another thing that is very alarming from this administration.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009