My girls are up at the crack of dawn!

It's just getting more and more ridiculous! My daughters (11 months and 27 months) have to share a room now. They did great in the beginning, but now they're waking one another up at around 5:30 am and nothing I do can convince them to go back to bed. The little one naps in the morning and in the afternoon, the older one naps in the afternoon only. I've tried moving around their bedtimes, but nothing changes their wake-up time (it used to be this way for our older daughter, too, only her internal alarm was set on 7am, not 5:30). Their room is totally dark, they're getting up before anyone in the house, I just don't know what it could be!! (And it's not always the baby waking up first -- they take turns waking one another up).

EmilySusan

Asked by EmilySusan at 2:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son is the same way - no matter what he wakes at 5am - ugh.........I have tried it all also -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2009