Is it wrong of me to hope for this?

We had to stop getting my BC for a little while waiting for pay day.
We are going to use condoms and we do want to wait for the next one but is it wrong for me to feel that I hope we get pregnant again?
Im not going to try to make it happen .
We both would be happy if it did just happen tho.
Is it wrong tho for me to sort of want to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• It is normal to want another child. It is how Mother Nature keeps the race going. :) It may be better to wait until you are more solid with money matters, but I know you didn't ask that.

Answer by Bmat at 2:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No, it's not wrong of you to hope for a baby. It would be wrong if you took measures to get pregnant without including your spouse in the decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Id never do that to him . That would just be well as you said wrong.
    Thanks i thought I was nuts or something lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Just like the PP had said it's not wrong to hope but it would be wrong to take measures to get pregnant without talking to your spouse. If you really want another baby why not talk to your spouse about it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Because we just had our first a couple months ago I dont think he would be 100 % ready for another already LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• more solid with money matters
    I actualy agree.LOL its just like my heat is wanting another lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My husband and I use a sperm donor because of a genetic health issue. But I can't help wanting to get pregnant when we are intimate... ya know should the birth control fail. He feels the same way... but we are still SO careful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Uh. No offense but if you have to wait 'til payday to get your BC, can you even afford another baby? If so, then no it's not wrong to hope. When I thought I was pregnant (even though NEITHER ONE OF US wanted another one right then) I took a test and it was negative. I was relieved but a small part of me was sad that I wasn't pregnant and I had no idea why I was sad. It was a weird feeling, being relieved and sad at the same time. So no. I don't think it's weird to hope you do get pregnant.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009