I not pretty for him....

I been with him for about all most a year ... I have 27 more day in tell are son come to the world... I call him to tell him my sister has his pay thing and he has to go get it .. and he dump me because i not pretty any more well that how i feel... My mom and I call his mom .. and she told as that he said it was over 2 week ago... I want him back so bad because he told me he love me and he be there forever and now he gone... will he ever come back ?????

Hayden_Mommy86

Asked by Hayden_Mommy86 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I'm sorry that he's hurt you like that. Don't let a guy get under your skin like he has, and try to make you believe something that isn't true. I'm sure you are beautiful, and I wouldn't worry too much about him. He's lost a good thing, and shame on him for treating you that way. Just do what you can to take care of your son, and yourself, and eventually he'll see what he's missing, and then maybe he'll come back, changed and everything :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No. And why would you take him back, if he says that to you while your pregnant with his child?

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• hes a dick. stay strong and move on, if hes gonna be that way you deserve better honey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• If he broke up with you because you are not "pretty enough" for him anymore...you don't want him back...honesty.
    Anonymous

• not "pretty enough" is the one of the stupidest reasons to leave somebody. You can do so much better than that. Stay strong
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• He only said that to be mean and push you away. Men don't leave because you are no longer pretty enough for them. They do say it because they know we will be hurt and leave them alone. Love yourself and your baby more than you do him. It will be enough. Just make sure you file for child support to care for your child properly

Answer by admckenzie at 2:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Forget him. If you're not prtty enough, he has a vision problem that's permanently unfixable.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• No, he won't come back. He got what he wanted from you, and you are left with all the consequences of a bad choice. But you can learn a valuable lesson from this experience and that is to never, ever again allow yourself to be used by a man who is not interested in being married and in having a family. If all he wants is your body, tell him you are not interested. It is better to never have a man than to have the kind of man who uses women and then throws them away. What is even sadder is that he will have no problem finding another woman just like you to whom he will likely do the exact same thing. Love yourself enough to put a stop to this kind of mistreatment.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Seems like he wasn't even a good guy when you met him, I'm sure there's been more issues before this one, but no he's gone and you and your baby can move on to a better future, just be pickier who you pick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009