Have anyone had a really true eye-opener when you read something in the BIble?

I know for the last week I had one..Eve, Adam, and The real truth in the garden. I found out Cain and Abel was a twin. But Cain is really Satan's son and not Adam. Plus, I was taught ( when I was growing up) about the snake giving the apple to Eve. But in truth there was no apple or snake mention in the Bible at all. In truth this is where Satan had sex with Eve and the seed for Cain was planted inside Eve's belly. Well, so much can be said for what caugh my eyes these last couple of weeks. But I am wondering has anyone else had a real eye-opener when they read something in the Bible? If so what was it??

BrknWingAngel

Asked by BrknWingAngel at 2:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What Bible are you reading?

Genesis 4:1~~And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 2:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Sorry for the spelling I am working.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 2:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Wow. What Bible are you reading?? I've read the same story numerous times and have never gotten that she had sex with Satan. So are you saying that she tempted Adam to have sex with Satan also?? Since she ate first and Adam followed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am reading the King James version. If you like more info on this please go to http://www.biblestudygames.com/bibblestudies/gardenofeden.htm for more info
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 2:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I have to agree with the previous posters - where are you getting this??

What Bible are you reading?
    There is NOTHING that says that Eve had sexual relations with Satan, it says that the serpent tempted her and she ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge:

" 1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
    2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The url you gave doesn't work.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 2:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• "6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves."

Sorry, this is from Genesis 3:1-6, KJV

You can also find other versions of this on www.biblegateway.com
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The page you listed doesn't work.
    If you truly believe this "eye opener" you are sadly and seriously mistaken.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Gensis 4:1-2 Read both of them and this is what it means.. Again meansto add or augment( to contiune to do things) Eve contiuned in labor and gave birth to Abel. Cain and Abel are fraternal twins, which means they came from two separate bags of water. They had separtate conceptions. It is possible for fraternal twins to have tow different fathers, just like Cain and Abel did.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 3:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Try this one:

http://www.biblestudygames.com/biblestudies/gardenofeden.htm

Sounds to me like a bunch of malarkey that people with too much time on their hands came up with, to tell you the truth.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009