Have you encountered any really odd people online?

If so what was odd about them?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There's plenty here on Cafemom!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I had one person who insisted that there were little green things that were stalking him. He was probably just messing with me but I thought he was pretty odd.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Have you read some discussion groups around here? There are plenty of weird people.
    Anonymous

• Im going to post this anon, even though I never post anon, because I need the privacy to answer this Q. About 2 years ago, me and another Cm mom started a group for parents who believe in tradtional discipline. Its not a "its okay to beat your child" group, but one for moms who believe that spanking is okay when its used appropriately and in love. So I meet many moms in that group but many of them are very odd. They dont see spanking like I do. They act like its fun and that they will spank their child for every little wrong move. I am so the opposite. THEN, we began getting mothers who believe in domestic discipline. You know, spouses who think its okay to spank one another. I dont mean in a sexual way either. I mean in a disciplinary way...VERY ODD. THEN, I began having moms send me chat messages wanting to know the last time I spanked my child, and all the gory details. The truth is, I dont even know. My kids are good. ODD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• That spanking thing your'e talking about is crazy, those types of people need Social Services called on them, they don't need children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• that spanking post is soooo creepy, gave me goosebumps who would want to spank their kid because they think it's "fun" ?? Personally, i have not met any odd people online..
    NewMomKelly

Answer by NewMomKelly at 3:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I think its pretty rare to come across a totally normal person. ;) lol

sticking out tongue

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I had a man contact me thru PM, a few weeks ago. He was actually from this questions section, I answered his question, not knowing he was a man. Then he sent me a PM telling me he was a man and wanted to be friends! I kind of freaked and forwarded it to another friend on here, she reported it to CM.....they of course deleted him!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yeah but not on cafemom...on another site and turned out to be a total psycho tellin me to leave my husband for her then when i was like uh no she tried going after my husband and she constantly making up outlandish stories of her having sex with our pastor and giving random guys blow jobs and other sexual stuff but yet she is still a virgin and she would ask about details of my and my husband in the bedroom im like uh thats for me to and you to never find out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009