Does Diamond Creek Candles do Fundraisers?

I am wondering if Diamond Creek Candles does fundraisers? My daughters are going to be on a competitive cheerleading team this year and we do lots of fundraisers....butter braids, Christmas Wreaths, etc and the booster club is open to new ideas as well. I mentioned candles without even knowing a candle lady, lol!!! But they said that was a good idea and asked me to check into it. So, I first want to know if Diamond Creek Candles do fundraisers because I love the candles and they are very resonably priced. If so, how does it work? Like what portion of the sale goes to our cheerleaders, etc, and is there anyone with Diamond Creek Candles in Illinois? Okay, that was more than one question! LOL

sassyhettel

Asked by sassyhettel at 3:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

We do fundraisers. If I can help with any questions, let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yes, they do... But personally MiaBella is better... The Fundraiser is better as well!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Not sure, but my company does fundraisers
    AtHome.com/jmelton2009
    HomeSuccess09

Answer by HomeSuccess09 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• At Home America does, athomeamerica.com/dixie

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• If you would be interested in other fundraiser options with candles, I am a distributor with Mia Bella and would love to help. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• If you guys are open to fundraisers I'd love to help you set up an Avon one as well. Cheerleaders do great on the Avon and Mark fundraisers! Its a great way to make quick money! Email me if you're interested in discussing setting one up!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2009