When you got morning sickness

morning sickness how did it feel, did you get naseau first or just start throwing up? Ive been supper naseau for 3 days not all the time just all of the sudden out of the day. I can't and don't even feel like it because I feel naseaus. I didn't have morning sickness with my son, that's why I'm asking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm pregnant with my second child and I never threw up with either pregnancy, I just felt really sick.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I had morning sickness with my first...and yep you throw up a lot...sometimes some women cannot keep anything down it is so bad...I only threw up 3-5 a week. This time around just the various nausea. I don't consider that to be morning sickness!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am pregnant with my first, I feel so bad for you. I had "morning" sickness. I really dont think they should call it that, but it really hurt after awhile.
    I felt naseaus at first, but the naseaus only lasted about half a sec. and then I would puke toonsss of nothing up. I use to puke up yellow liquidy stuff in the morning when I woke up in the morning. and then I would puke evrything I ate the whole day up. and the crackers didnt woke.
    the first 5 -51/2 months I lost more weight then I gained, but its normal...every pregnancy is different. I was pregnant around the end of my sil's 2nd pregnancy, and I always envied her b/c she never got any morning sickness....m
    My doctor told me, that what ever you can or "feel" like eating, eat it! I think the only thing I could really eat during the first 5 1/2 months was chocolate chip mint ice cream...that was my life saver. dont forget YOU NEED LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!!!! you can get
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• dehydrated. and take ur prenantals after about 2hours after waking up..that helped me, I wouldnt throw up after that
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009