some people should just get out of this site, why answer a question to make people feel worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ASK A QUESTION A FEW HOURS AGO SAYING THIS :-- AFTER BIRTH BECAME STERILE----AND SOME MOMS RESPONDED ME LIKE WITH A BAD ATTITUDE WHEN I JUST TRY TO TALK ABOUT MY PROBLEM IT WAS NO NEED FOR WHO EVER RESPONDED MY QUESTION TO ANSWER THAT WAY I ASK IT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO THE DOCTOR SOON BUT I NEED IT SUPPORT BECAUSE THIS MAKES ME FEEL VERY BAD AND THANKS TO THE ONE THAT ANSWER THE QUESTION I FEEL WORSE NOW THIS SITE SUPPOSED TO BE TO MAKE FRIENDS. THAT'S WHY MOST OF THE QUESTIONS ARE ANONYMOUS BECAUSE PEOPLE FEEL THAT IF THEY SHOW WHO THEY ARE AND PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION THEY WILL ATTACK THEM WITH BAD ANSWERS.

WHY HIDE IF YOU NOT DOING NOTHING BAD. THAT'S DUE TO BAD PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW HOW THEY COULD HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS WITH THEIR ANSWERS IS YOU DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION JUST DON'T ANSWER IT.

THANKS A LOT ANYWAYS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I hate you got bashed like that, I saw the question but didn't click on it or anything. But people are rude as hell on here and that tells you about the kind of person they are, if they can live with themselves then oh well, the whole world doesn't need them, just ignore ignorance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I know honey.. hugs! I got on here to get real advice and some people just feel the need to bash or make others feel worse. Sorry you are upset. hope things get better. Not all of us are bad.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• so what's your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• This is an open forum, some people are nice others aren't. You and only you can control your emotions, what other do or don't do doesn't matter as much as how you choose to react to it. So, shake it up and don't allow it to bother you. I have meet some incredible people here and I have also encountered some real bitches. It is all about how you want to handle it, that's all.

Good luck with your appointment and I hope everything works out for you and that somehow you find a way to have a better day from here on. Smile, life is too short.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• she asked for people on here to give her a diagnosis on her condition and all we said was a dr is best fit for what was wrong with her and she said she was an immagrant with no SS or medical so no dr so she still wanted US to tell her what was wrong with her fertility problems all we said was a dr was her best bet
    she was the one that got all out of line yelling at people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• and her saying she is going to the dr soon is NOT what she said in her question she said she couldnt go .
    So I am thinking she is just wanting some kind of attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• If what anons are saying is true, what a looser OP, shame on you for creating unnecesary drama.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 5:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It is true that is why she deleted her previous question before complaining about it here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Why are you bothered by the comments of total strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2009