I have pica?

For toliet paper I dont know why I just love it , it taste so good for some crazy reason and I dont know what to do how can paper affect you? Anyone else have Pica while they were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The smell of gas smells so good to me I could just drink it! If it wouldn't kill me I would! Oh i am 8 weeks prego!! Must be one of those things! :) :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• do not eat it!!! lol make sure your doctor knows so they can fix it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I craved smells instead of eating things. I loved the smell of regular Pine-Sol and mixed it in a spray bottle to clean everything even the walls. I also was obsessed with Match-Light charcoal, with the lighter fluid already added. It was all I could do to keep from stciking my head in the bag and huffing it. I did make my husband grill out a lot, though, lol. During one pregnancy I carried around a baggie with moth balls in it to smell every now and then. It's funny, because as soon as I came home from the hospital I threw out all of my pine-sol spray because I was sick of it!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• ew besides it just being gross it shouldnt hurt you at all..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009