reigniting spark..

i was wondering what you ladies have done to reignite your spark in marriage. and im not really talking about in the bedroom. just in the marriage in general? we have just went over a rough patch and i want to really show him how much i love him and appreciate him. our anniversary is next month and i want to do everything possible leading up to it and forward to make him see how much i love/need/adore him. :) thanks ladies.

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 4:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• We take a trip down memory lane...everythings that's happened from time we met to now...you laugh and cry . It can really bring you closer...I write hub notes n stick them in his sock drawer or on his pillow n he laughs at how silly I am...he calls me a noodle..lol. Back rub/massage foot massage
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 4:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I wish I knew, we are in a rough patch right now - constant bickering - different views on things.. it gets tough -but things that used to work were love notes in the car or left on the bed- even ones that just say I am So in love with you - or you are everything I ever need! stuff like that?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009