Who is God in your opinon???

Have you ever asked yourselves that question and didn't find an answer for it? Have you asked your parents when you were young? Have you ever wondered who is God? Have you ever asked the priest in church to give you an explanation for that answer? Have you ever wondered where us humans came from? Have you ever wondered what does God have to do with our lives and the reasons why we are here? Do you even know the answer to this questio, if you don't I highly recommend that you do so asap.

BuzyMamma

Asked by BuzyMamma at 4:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Who's God?? The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The one and only..the Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and the End, The First and the Last....
    God is Creater of the Universe and all that is in it....

GOD IS EVERYTHING !!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Who is God?
    To me, He is EVERYTHING . . .
    :-)
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I being from outerspace.

Answer by louise2 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I no longer care. I live for the day, not for a made up being who supposedly has the answers to all lifes questions if I only grovel at his feet enough.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It's a man-made entity. When you're a baby, your parents ARE god. Think about it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I believe in the God of the Bible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Your preaching not asking a question.
    God is above complete understanding because He is so much above us. But He has revealed Himself through the Bible and in a very personal way in my life.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Who is god, would be the wrong question in regards to my beliefs. You're already personifying god by asking who. By personifying god you instill human qualities in god which mimic your opinion of what you think they should be. Now should you have asked "What is god" I could begin a discussion with you and give you an answer.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• A fictional character from a book.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The problem I see is which God do you want us to explain to you?

If we say God is make believe or God is Thor are you going to come back and say YOU ARE WRONG and must repent and all that stuff we hear time and again when one doesnt believe in YOUR idea of God.

Thats kind of the vibe I get off this post, you want a description of the Christian God and thats not who I believe in.

I dont bow down to any Gods. I honor and respect the Divine but to me they are energy...male/female not an actual formed being of any type.

There is more to my beliefs then that but you asked who God was to me...thats it. If you want personality thats a different answer.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009