blood pressure question

i went to the doctor thursday and he did a ultrasound and said he found something that looked like a cyst but that it looks like it could be caused from high blood pressure which i dont have but i had with my other son. He also said that it normally doesnt show with women until 34 weeks and i am only 31. Has anyone heard of this. Its freaking me out.

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds pretty benign. I had high blood pressure with my daughter and didn't have anything like that (but I didn't have any ultrasounds after 20 weeks). If your doctor isn't worried about it then you shouldn't worry about it either. I'm sure you're fine :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• thanks let me add that he said the baby was fine and that it wasnt near the baby yet. Thats what scares me. I am going to a german doctor because we are stationed in germany and it just freaks me out.
    proudmama930

Answer by proudmama930 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009