so Im at a rummage sale today, and the womans 3 or 4 year old was singing Patron Tequila

she was dancing around saying, who wana get fucked up tonight, Patron tequila, Im drunk off margaretias, patron tequila something mamasetia- I COULDNT BELIEVE IT- the mother was like...
"she is gonna be the next Britney Spears" and laughed.
I WAS SHOCKED!
I mean, yeah kids learn and sing the music that the parents listen too-but when they use fowel words...U tell them NO..Am I right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya your right you should nto let your child speak like that but that is what parents are these days lazy and dont care waht their kids do . It is becoming rare to find a real parent anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Some people think its cute when there kids are like that.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• who the HELL would want their childs role modle be BRITNEY SPEARS!!!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• So? My daughter sings songs by Lil Wayne. Its cute.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I once lived next door to this girl (5 kids in a 1br apt, but thats another rant) and her 2 yr old would sing "crazy bitch" by buckcherry......hearing a 2yr old boy singing about how good his crazy bitch fucked him was a little unsettleing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I think its ok for kids to sing songs from adult music...dependin on lingo n message. My hub loves this 1song that says something bout whiskey beer n a shot or something to that affect...my son(5) loves the beat m sings to it... But he knows those drinks are adult drinks...he mostly headbangs to beat thoam
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 5:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I dont think its right to let your kids sing the bad words .... but it is easy for them to pick up songs when the parents listen to it.......... My dauhgter started singing Thats Not My Name by the Ting Tings... and the song goes..They call me Ho....but she says, they call me Hef instead....

but I wouldnt ever let her, let alone go around singing it, and me be proud of it..if she was cussing or something
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• This is exactly why I'm stuck in the land of Radio Disney and Kidz Bop. Yikes!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• There's something wrong with parents who think it's cute when their child sings songs like that. My kids utter the occasional bad word but I don't laugh and say "Oh you're so cute!" Like that stupid Birthday sex song which yes, I have heard young kids singing We grindin' wit passion, cuz it's yo birthday Been at it for hours...I know you thirsty You kiss me so sweetly...taste just like Hershey's Just tell me how you want yo gift, girl
    Sad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2009