Stretch Marks.!!!

I am 33 weeks pregnant and i have these ugly stretch marks.. how can i get rid of them..i have been using Mothers Friend, Bio -Oil & Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks... But its dosent seem to be working.. What can i do or would it be best to just wait until i have my King to try to get rid of them? I see progress at times and then again i dont.. its makes me wanna cry..

JaMelsMommy

Asked by JaMelsMommy at 4:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they wont ever go away they will probably fade but once you have them you have them sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yeah, stretch marks don't go away, just fade. I didn't get any from my pregnancy because I have been heavier than I am right now and my body had already been stretched further than my pregnancy stretched me. But you're stuck with them for the most part! Sorry! It's the price of being a mommy!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• DAMMITT!!!!!!!!!! ;-(
    JaMelsMommy

Answer by JaMelsMommy at 5:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I JUST DONT KNOW HOW HURT I AM RIGHT NOW..BUT HEY I GUESS ITS A BLESSING FROM ABOVE HUH.!!!
    JaMelsMommy

Answer by JaMelsMommy at 5:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• IF you keep using the creams they will probably fade considerably after the baby is born, but there is no hope in getting rid of them before then.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• might as well getused to it,. you will probably get more. USED THE CREAM IT WILL HELP MAKE THEM LIGHT BUT IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF MTS!! AND IF U WNAT THEM TO GO AWAY LASER SURGERY RUNS ABOUT $600
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2009