What is up with someone that does not follow through?

My hubby allows things to fall through the cracks. He allows he kids to be disrespectful and allows his wife to be a lunatic. He had a restraining order against her then lifted it because his kids gave him grief. However when it comes to me he allows constant crap to be thrown my way. I feel as his wife he should protect me from the harrassment. He allows his kids to get away with things even after we have discussed together how to handle it. He says one thing, then caves to the kids and does another. He claims he does not mean to but after years of him giving me lip service I wonder if he just does not care how I feel. Why does he cave? why does he allow people to mistreat me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like it's not important enough to him. Now the question is...why are you letting him get away with it?

Answer by gdiamante at 5:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You married a chihua chihua and now you're looking at him and saying "why aren't you the great dane that I wanted?" He's not going to change because you want him to, this is the way that he is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2009