what is one thing..

what is one of the things you do for your husband that he loves. andnotnecessarily sexual..because that would be an obvious answer..LOL. but just one thing you do for him that he loves..and makes him feel speacial? im looking for ideas.

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 5:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my dh was a little boy his mom used to rub his temples when he had a headache. So I do this for him now. Or if he's trying to go to sleep when he isn't really tired because he has to get up very early for work, I'll lay with him and rub his temples...puts him right to sleep! lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Back rubs/massages foot massages..I got that foot scrub stuff they've by face masks n he loves that cuz he's on his feet 7am-8pm
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 5:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my boyfriend likes cars, so if i know of a local car show i try to make the time to take him, secretly if i can. he loves it. or for our anniversary i wanted to go to this place he took me for my birthday (they are closed for construction) so instead im going to take him to the places he took me for our first date, he should love that
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 5:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Run a hot bath in our jet tub and then wash him from head to toe. He loves it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Making him breakfast for dinner. That's just a little something I do just for him because he works the night shift so usually he's waking up to dinner food instead of breakfast food. He really appreciates it when I do that. Also now that it's football time again every once in awhile I'll take the kids to my mom's and let him vedge out in front of the TV so he can watch football with no interuptions.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I don't have a husband, but food is usually a winner with men. Perfect his favorite meals. Occasionally make stuff that he likes, even if you don't like it. Have food ready when he comes home. Things like that.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009