i feel like the layover...

my friend from 2 hrs away is coming at 8pm tonite and then going to her aunts tomorrow at noon and leaving out of state wed, i fee like im just her layover and i dont like feeling im being used.. first time seeing my new house and what not, does it not seem like shes using me.. she had all day off yet did not leave or is not leaving till 5:30-6 to come see me.. and then leaving tomorrow at noon to see her aunt then leaving wed morning to out of state.. i feel like cause i live her im her damn layover!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Your her friend. I have friends that don't mind me stopping in if it's on my way somewhere else. Sometimes that is the way the time needs to be used. I mean she wants to see her aunt, you, go to a wedding. Maybe she is spending today packing and getting things ready. Just remember you are her friend and making any time to come see you is good. Obviously she has an aunt in the area so if she didn't want any time with you, she would just go to her aunts house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I think you may be taking this wrong. She has worked out time to see you. I'd be happy my friend worked time in for me......all of us have busy lives...sometimes it's hard to see your friends. I"d just be happy she was coming!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009