Have you been told that your baby is one sex, but you have a gut feeling that it is the other?

Were you right or not? Is it wrong to feel this way? I just can't shake this feeling that they were wrong when doing the u/s!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sister swore up and down she was going to have a little girl. Even after the u/s and they said it looked like a boy. She still said it felt like a girl and continued to buy girl things. And she was right. Miah Jade was born January 11th 2002.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My 3D untrasound was so clear I couldn't have disputed it if I'd wanted to.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I thought I was having a boy but found out today its a girl. With my 2nd she looked like a boy at first but a later u/s confirmed she was def a girl. You never know you could still find out later the opposite!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Someone i worked with had 3 different altrasounds and each showed she was having a girl. After she decorated the nursery in girl decor and had the baby, she turned out to be a boy!!! She had many,many returns to do. LOL. You never know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• u/s are not 100% ever so the only way you will know for sure is a blood test or wait for birth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• #2 - I swore up and down and inside out it was a boy (even with the 4 u/s I had)

nope.

she was born ALL GIRL. lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• ultrasounds are never 100% accurate. you are just taking your chances finding out the sex.

if you are worried about buying things for the baby and buying the wrong color of things, you could always buy gender neutral stuff. i am 6 months pregnant and we have found a lot of gender neutral stuff for the baby.

good luck with whatever you are having!
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 6:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009