I really need advice from other MOMS!!!!

My 11 yr old daughter and I were at the park and as she was pushing an infant on the baby swing a man on the other side of the fence and also behind a fence( I know a bit confusing) in an indoor garage asked her sweetie how old r u?? So my daughter looked at him and said that is something u don't need to know and walked to where I was to let me know. I quickly walked over to the fence as he was on his way out of the garage and yelled toward him y he asked her how old when in fact u can tell she is a lil girl and he answered me thats y I asked her and left. At that point we continued in the park and I'd ask my daught everytime we saw someone was that him? Half hr. later the man walks by with a different color shirt and went into a building by the park and came out 5 min. later where at that point I bravely approached him and asked...werent u the one who just asked my daughter how old she was when u were in the garage??Cont.

shorty2gees

Asked by shorty2gees at 5:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• you should have called the police and told them a man was hanging around the park and asked your daughter how old she was and was watching the kids from behind a gate and then he left and came back with different clothes on.
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Maybe he thought the baby was hers and was surprised at how young she was, thus prompting the question. Or maybe he was a pedophile. Who knows. Are you going to tell the rest of the story?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yeah I'd have called the cops

Answer by admckenzie at 6:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• the story is continued under the title: Cont. question
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009