I need to make more money!

Ok so im pretty sure im about to get fired from my crappy job for missing to many days. I have kids, they get sick, I get sick so I naturally have to take time off to take care of everyone. I really want to find something that I can get started with right now but isnt going to cost me an arm and a leg because like I said I have a crappy job.

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 5:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a great list of WAH Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet

Good Luck! Let me know if you need anything!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Would love to share what I do from hoem with you! It's 100% legit, low start up and even that is refundable. Feel free to drop me a line so we can talk.
    Being home with you little ones is important. I hope you find something that helps you all out.
    Wishing you the best!
    Linda
    www.Team4Dreams.com
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 6:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Girl that is the MAIN reason I started working at Home. I hated having to take off work and get yelled at for it. But hello we are mothers as well and things come up!!! But when you work for someone else they don't really care.

I have my own business with AMERIPLAN. Low start up :) no selling. Daily Pay and Benefits Plus you work when you can!!!

Let me know if you want to chat or for me to send you more info. My Profile is also packed with info. Good luck girl.

Christina Dennis
    770-728-9938
    FreedomToBeAtHome@live.com
    www.IBOplus.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 6:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• m-avi

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am doing the Scentsy and I am selling Jen Fe Patch I really like both. visit my sites at

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

http://thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 9:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I work at home and have 2 boys ages 5 and 2. I absolutely love working at home and being with my kids! I team up with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, and this is not MLM! Feel free to contact me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. I hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Update your Linkedin profile; polish your resume; start going to networking events; practice your elevator speech and get rolling on your job hunt!

I do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Getting started with Tupperware is just $79.99 plus tax. You get a kit valued over $350 and you get to use all the products in your own home was well as demo for customers. check out my site and let me know what you think. m2.tupperware.com/amyroca I've been in business 3 years and LOVE IT!! I find it super easy and a whole LOT fun. It's great!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 12:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009