Cont. question...

So his response 1st was he just came from work then I said well just about 1/2 hr ago u had a blk shirt on and he3 said he didnt remember. So I asked my daughter in front of him was it him and she clearly said YES in front of him. So he walks away and I said well I hope NOT...At that point still didnt know what to do cause the person only asked how old she was. Wasnt like he try 2 touch or take her...So as I warned a part of the community they said I should check the Sex offender Site in which I di but since its like a big Map and was a bit hard 2 pin point my area I left it alone until a friend said I had the option to locate an offender by a list instead so I did..Well..only to just b browsing and clicking on several names nearby and his face pop up on my screen! I was Mortified to know it was 2 close for comfort...Now lets keep in mind we were face 2 face with him what should I do?? I fear the safety of my child :/

shorty2gees

Asked by shorty2gees at 5:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• call the police and tell them what park you were at and time and that a man was watching the kids and he asked your daughter how old she was and then she came to you and told you and he left and changed his clothes and came back and then you confronted him and seen his face and later looked at the predator list online and seen him on there, what if he takes someone else's kid in the mean time? you should have called them while you were still there or as soon as you got home. he could have had a gun or anything

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Call the police, give them his name. He is in direct violation of the law. He isn't allowed to be near any parks, schools, or churches, or organizations where children are involved. He is breaking the law and this is serious. Take your daughter with you to help back you up. You need to get this creep off the street he is looking for another victim.
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 2:38 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Thx...Everyone for all the advice....The community Board is working on getting survelliance tapes from the garage where he was at the time... Just a lil worried now since we were face to face with him and even more concerned for my daughters.
    shorty2gees

Answer by shorty2gees at 12:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2009