saggy..............................help?

I gained a LOT of weight with my first child....over 100lbs!!!!! I have since lost alot of it well...from 230 down to 170. I have SOOOO MUCH loose saggy belly skin! Nothing seems to make it go away! Will I have to get a tummy tuck? Or what can help me get rid of it? I had someone suggest I wrap my belly with plastic wrap???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• This is going to sound funny but it is true my aunt is 47 years old and has no wrinkles anywhere! Her secret is preperation H. I have two kids and I gained some wieght and now lost it and I had some loose skin. ( All it was was skin becasue my muscles were tight underneath I was discusted by it I was talking to my aunt and she told me to use Preperation H I did and my skin is smooth on my tummy and just as tight as it was before I ever had kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Did you have saggy skin hanging to your "stuff" lol. I have so much of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think I need surgery. But I dont want to pay thousands of dollars to fix it! Im only 23!!!!!!!!! I cant live like this forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I can try preperation H.........but that is a LOT of preperation H!!!!!!! How long did it take?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• how will preparation h make your skin go back tight? I don't know but maybe those body wrap treatments plus exercise and everything and creams that help you gain back elasticity. but I've seen on tv where doctors have said no matter how much you work out, if you have lots of sagging skin from major weight loss, it will not go back and you might have to have a tummy tuck or something

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009